- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - John Butler
The state House Transportation, Highways and Military Affairs Committee has advanced a bill that would allow 80 mph speed limits in Wyoming.
Jack Butler, who helped revolutionize the way cornerbacks played in the NFL during his Hall of Fame career with the Pittsburgh Steelers, died Saturday after a lengthy battle with a staph infection. He was 85.
The San Diego Chargers fired coach Norv Turner and general manager A.J. Smith on Monday after missing the playoffs for the third straight season.
Jack Butler had it all planned out.
LaDainian Tomlinson was in the midst of saying goodbye to the NFL when his young son, Daylen, wandered across the dais and tugged on his pant leg, wanting a little attention.
New Penn State coach Bill O'Brien is turning his defense over to a veteran, well-traveled assistant with a national title on his resume.
Defensive coordinator Ted Roof is leaving Central Florida after a month to take over the same position at Penn State under new coach Bill O'Brien, a person familiar with the hiring said.
South Carolina special teams coach John Butler is leaving for Penn State and the staff of new Nittany Lions coach Bill O'Brien.
Buffalo Bills general manager Buddy Nix all but called this season a rebuilding project on Thursday, suggesting it was too much to expect the team's inherent problems to be fixed overnight.
"But then when it happened, he was like, `this is a big deal.'