- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
John C. Malone
Latest John C. Malone Items
A New Britain man is facing a charge of strangling his wife to death.
Comcast Corp.'s blockbuster $45.2 billion deal to acquire top rival Time Warner Cable will further transform the cable landscape, creating the first national cable network and presenting new challenges for rivals, regulators and viewers from Los Angeles to New York City.
Shares of cable TV operator Charter Communications jumped Monday after The Wall Street Journal reported that John Malone's Liberty Media Corp. is near a deal to buy a 25 percent stake in the company for $2.5 billion.
Liberty Global Inc., the cable TV operator controlled by media mogul John Malone, is buying U.K.-based Virgin Media Inc. in a $16 billion deal that steps up the rivalry between Malone and fellow billionaire Rupert Murdoch.
Liberty Media Corp. said Friday it has boosted its stake in Sirius XM Radio Inc. and intends to take control of the satellite radio broadcaster if federal authorities approve.
John Malone, who made a fortune in cable television, is offering $1 billion for Barnes & Noble — not betting on the books-and-mortar past, analysts say, but the promise of the electronic future.
Billionaire media mogul Barry Diller has resigned from the board of concert promoter Live Nation, capping a battle with another media tycoon, John Malone.
Barry Diller, the media mogul who claimed credit for the merger of Live Nation and Ticketmaster, will resign as chairman of the merged company after a boardroom power struggle with another media giant and director, John Malone, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.