- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - John C. Sivalon
He called on bishops assembled in Rome for a synod on the subject to ponder today's challenges, including what he said was a "crisis" in the institution of marriage.
"The [Vatican II] Council that was declared to open the windows is now being reinterpreted as closed shutters, protecting the church from the gale-force winds of a world searching for spiritual authenticity," John C. Sivalon, the former superior general of the Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers, wrote in a recent commentary critical of the campaign against the nuns.