- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest John Calipari Items
New Auburn coach Bruce Pearl has some ideas about raising the profile of men's basketball in the Southeastern Conference.
Kentucky says basketball coach John Calipari is recovering from right hip replacement surgery on Friday.
Kentucky coach John Calipari has been too busy promoting his latest book to reflect on last week's NCAA championship game loss to Connecticut.
Kentucky coach John Calipari says his postseason "tweak" to the Wildcats' game plan was a simple matter of convincing freshman point guard Andrew Harrison to pass first instead of shoot.
Kentucky coach John Calipari refused to "dignify that stuff" when he was asked after Monday night's championship game about his rumored interest in coaching the Los Angeles Lakers.
Shabazz Napier turned in another all-court masterpiece Monday night to lift the Huskies to a 60-54 win over Kentucky's freshmen and bring home a championship hardly anyone saw coming.
One by one, players in the Kentucky locker room said essentially the same thing: They had not given the NBA a second thought, much less a first, during their stirring Final Four run.
It's not that Kevin Ollie looked uncomfortable sitting on a stool in front of the Connecticut bench. It's just that he looked a lot more comfortable in a defensive stance exhorting the Huskies in the national championship game.
Another team coached by John Calipari was done in at that harmless strip of paint just 15 feet from the basket.