- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest John Candy Items
From "Munich," to "Miracle" and "Cool Runnings," here are the best films about the Olympics.
Can't get enough Olympics? The List this week looks at some of the best films tied to the prestigious, international sports event.
In addition to writing in every imaginable medium from poetry to fiction to librettos, Gertrude Stein is well-known for nurturing the careers of some of America's biggest writers. Less well-known is Stein's impact on the visual arts.
Is President Obama willing to risk Slurpee brain freeze as he grapples with political gridlock? A strange but real possibility.