- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - John Cannon
More than 100 suspected illegal immigrants were found being held hostage in a filthy Houston stash house on Wednesday, police said.
A house overflowing with more than 100 people presumed to be in the U.S. illegally was uncovered just outside Houston on Wednesday, a police spokesman said.
Houston police and federal immigration authorities rescued 108 people held against their will for several days in a squalid stash house in south Houston, officials said Wednesday.
A Houston traffic stop ended with a gunman shooting and killing a police officer and a bystander on Christmas Eve in the parking lot of a body shop, police said.
A 25-year-old fan died after tumbling about 60 feet from a fifth-floor escalator at Reliant Stadium during a preseason Houston Texans game, officials said Friday.
Police spokesman John Cannon says one or more suspects apparently broke into the business, killed the woman and stole about $1,000 from a cash register.
Cannon said the other women said they'd been captive for several days.