- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - John Cannon
A suspected drunken driver now sought by police should have been charged with DWI instead of being freed after a fatal traffic accident, a prosecutor said.
More than 100 suspected illegal immigrants were found being held hostage in a filthy Houston stash house on Wednesday, police said.
A house overflowing with more than 100 people presumed to be in the U.S. illegally was uncovered just outside Houston on Wednesday, a police spokesman said.
Houston police and federal immigration authorities rescued 108 people held against their will for several days in a squalid stash house in south Houston, officials said Wednesday.
A Houston traffic stop ended with a gunman shooting and killing a police officer and a bystander on Christmas Eve in the parking lot of a body shop, police said.
A 25-year-old fan died after tumbling about 60 feet from a fifth-floor escalator at Reliant Stadium during a preseason Houston Texans game, officials said Friday.
An intoxication manslaughter charge was filed April 10, said John Cannon, a police spokesman.
The man fell to the ground floor during Thursday night's game against the Minnesota Vikings, and frantic witnesses called police to report where his body had landed, police spokesman John Cannon said.