- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest John Carlson Items
Mike Green knows if the organization decides to head in a different direction – the status of general manager George McPhee and the coaching staff remains uncertain – then he could be headed out of town, too.
When an organization comes so close, so many times – four Game 7 losses at home in six years and another on the road - it's easy to pin the blame on small things. The Caps can't do that this time. For the first time since 2007, Washington won't even be a part of the NHL's postseason party.
An unlikely pair of victories in California two weeks ago had John Carlson thinking the Washington Capitals were playing their best hockey in several years. Things have changed mightily since, punctuated by a 5-0 loss to the Dallas Stars at Verizon Center on Tuesday.
Capitals defenseman John Carlson joins Alex Ovechkin as two Capitals preparing to tie the knot.
The Minnesota Vikings have released veteran tight end John Carlson.
The Minnesota Vikings will release veteran tight end John Carlson after two injury-marred seasons.
Four of the Capitals' five Olympians returned to practice on Tuesday at Kettler Capitals Iceplex.
Capitals defenseman John Carlson will come without an Olympic medal, but it's hard to blame him for Team USA's shortcomings.
With Paul Martin sidelined by a hand injury, Capitals defenseman John Carlson is expected to see heavy minutes against Canada.