- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest John Carpenter Items
William and Mary football team had its winning streak snapped with 15-9 loss to No. 10/7 Towson on Senior Day at Zable Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
In a just world, Hollywood's higher-ups would follow a simple rule regarding remakes and updates: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Instead, they systematically take the opposite route: Find what works, then make it worse.
The creator of Michael Myers and "Halloween" is returning to horror after a 10-year hiatus.