- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest John Cena Items
Tenor sax legend Sonny Rollins was a triple winner at this year's annual Jazz Awards, garnering musician of the year honors for the second straight year.
WWE superstar John Cena granted his 300th wish to a 7-year-old Pennsylvania boy with a spinal condition, continuing his streak as the most popular celebrity granter in Make-A-Wish Foundation history.
Trayvon Martin's death has sparked a debate about whether hooded sweatshirts present a negative image. For WWE star John Cena, hoodies aren't the problem, it's the attitude of whoever is wearing it.
Most people wouldn't dare call chiseled WWE superstar John Cena any names, let alone "a bowl of Fruity Pebbles."