- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest John Cena Items
Tenor sax legend Sonny Rollins was a triple winner at this year's annual Jazz Awards, garnering musician of the year honors for the second straight year.
WWE superstar John Cena granted his 300th wish to a 7-year-old Pennsylvania boy with a spinal condition, continuing his streak as the most popular celebrity granter in Make-A-Wish Foundation history.
Trayvon Martin's death has sparked a debate about whether hooded sweatshirts present a negative image. For WWE star John Cena, hoodies aren't the problem, it's the attitude of whoever is wearing it.
Most people wouldn't dare call chiseled WWE superstar John Cena any names, let alone "a bowl of Fruity Pebbles."