- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - John Clark
The ROTC program at the University of Kansas is 27 percent female, and Lt. Col. John Clark of the KU Department of Military Science said the number of women enrolling in the program has been increasing.
John Clark, a veteran river guide who came to the Hinton area in the Back to the Land Movement in the 1970s, said he doesn't like the flies, but thinks throwing caution - and Bti - to the wind could have unintended consequences.