- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - John Connor
Unless the mercury takes a significant dive in the next three weeks, 2012 is set to become the warmest year on record for the United States — a historic benchmark but the cause for more chaos than comfort for most people.
Temperatures more suited for the spring couldn't keep hundreds of people from lacing up their skates for the opening weekend at the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden Ice Rink.
Mr. Connor said because his rink is kept cool by a cement floor beneath the ice, the thinner the ice, the easier it is to keep frozen.
"The ice is great, fortunately. Even though the temperatures have been rather all over the place, we haven't gotten much precipitation," Mr. Connor said.