- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - John Coulter
An Arizona father thought he was part of a candid camera joke when two undercover officers kicked him and his son out of the Arizona Cardinals' preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys on Saturday.
Mr. Coulter said they then escorted the father and son out of the University of Phoenix Stadium, the report said.
"I thought it was a candid camera joke, I really did," Mr. Coulter told azcentral.com. "It was totally uncalled for."