- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest John Cox Items
The oldest apartment complex in Greenville soon will be renovated for low-income housing.
At least two Democrats are seeking to oust Republican State Superintendent Janet Barresi, who also is expected to face a primary challenge to her re-election bid.
Greenville city employees are on the clock.
The City of Greenville is spending $10,845 to determine the competitiveness of its current salary levels for city workers.
Greenville soon will add a boat festival to its cultural offerings.
Purdue Police Chief John Cox said Tuesday that 23-year-old Cody Cousins of Warsaw, Ind., is being held in the Tippecanoe County Jail on a preliminary charge of murder.
A routine day of classes was pierced by the sounds of gunfire, fire alarms and screams when a Purdue University student entered a basement classroom and shot and killed a fellow senior engineering student from Wisconsin, whom a former teacher described as having a "brilliant mind."