- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
Latest John Cox Items
Greenville city employees are on the clock.
The nation's largest regional passenger airline told pilots to avoid landing on the runway where a UPS cargo jet crashed in Birmingham because an internal review following the accident concluded planes come "dangerously close" to nearby hills if even a few feet too low.
The City of Greenville is spending $10,845 to determine the competitiveness of its current salary levels for city workers.
Greenville soon will add a boat festival to its cultural offerings.
The mayors of two Mississippi cities are asking Silver Airways to reduce its flight schedule at their airports.
The victim of a fatal shooting at Purdue University was an Eagle Scout whom a former teacher describes as a "very capable student and an even better person."
Purdue Police Chief John Cox said Tuesday that 23-year-old Cody Cousins of Warsaw, Ind., is being held in the Tippecanoe County Jail on a preliminary charge of murder.
A Purdue University engineering student opened fire inside a basement classroom Tuesday, killing a teaching assistant and prompting officials to put the campus on lockdown, police and the university said.
Purdue University President Mitch Daniels is cutting short a trip to Colombia after a fatal shooting on the West Lafayette campus.