- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John Deck
He wrote profiles on everyone from Charles Bronson to white supremacist David Duke and traveled to Alaska for Playboy, completing a 7,500 story about the impact of the energy pipeline on the city of Valdez.
"His stock in trade is the unexpected," John Deck wrote in The New York Times in 1971. "His humor produces something between a laugh and a gasp."