- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - John Delaney
U.S. Rep. John Delaney is making a gift to establish a Hillary Clinton Fellowship at Georgetown University's law school.
Springfield police say a man involved in a four-hour standoff in a hospital parking lot has shot and killed himself.
BALTIMORE (AP) — Sen. Barbara Mikulski said Friday that Maryland should "stay the course" with its own health care exchange, despite its troubled start, and not switch to the federal exchange.
Former Rep. Allen West, a tea party darling who now heads a political action group to elect constitutional conservatives, gave his personal endorsement Wednesday to four candidates seeking congressional seats in 2014, calling them genuine patriots with principled stances.
Maryland Democratic Rep. John Delaney laid out a series of proposed entitlement reforms Tuesday considered anathema to many of his fellow Democrats —such as raising the retirement age — but ones he said are necessary to balance the nation's long-term budget.
Maryland politics might be dominated by one party, but that doesn't mean there's no suspense on Election Day.
Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett of Maryland talks like a man who knows his days in office might be numbered.
A Washington Times analysis of newly released Federal Election Commission records found 70 House races and two Senate races where one candidate raised the most money from within the state, but the opponent raised the most overall thanks to out-of-state donations.
With the primary election three months away, the Democratic candidates in the 6th District congressional race have been raising and spending big bucks, proving just how competitive the Republican-held district has become after redistricting.
Maryland state Sen. David R. Brinkley threw down the gauntlet Wednesday, announcing his campaign for Congress and calling on expected Republican primary opponent Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett to "pass the baton."
Delaney says the man shot his wife during an argument in West Springfield on Tuesday evening, and brought her to the emergency room.
Sgt. John Delaney said in a statement on the department's Facebook page that 54-year-old Eddie Bonafe was pronounced dead about 12:25 a.m. Wednesday at Baystate Medical Center about four hours after negotiators began trying to talk him into giving up his gun.