- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John Delaney
U.S. Rep. John Delaney is making a gift to establish a Hillary Clinton Fellowship at Georgetown University's law school.
Springfield police say a man involved in a four-hour standoff in a hospital parking lot has shot and killed himself.
Maryland Democratic Rep. John Delaney laid out a series of proposed entitlement reforms Tuesday considered anathema to many of his fellow Democrats —such as raising the retirement age — but ones he said are necessary to balance the nation's long-term budget.
Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett of Maryland talks like a man who knows his days in office might be numbered.
With the primary election three months away, the Democratic candidates in the 6th District congressional race have been raising and spending big bucks, proving just how competitive the Republican-held district has become after redistricting.
"The overall impact of the failure of the Maryland Health Connection over the last year is unavoidable: Tens of thousands of Marylanders that should have coverage remain uninsured and millions of dollars in taxpayer dollars have been wasted," Delaney said.
Delaney says the man shot his wife during an argument in West Springfield on Tuesday evening, and brought her to the emergency room.