- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - John Dellapina
Zach Bogosian's elbow made contact with Washington Capitals rookie Cody Eakin's head. That was enough to warrant a Thanksgiving Day hearing for the Winnipeg Jets forward with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan.
Dellapina said Shanahan had not yet ruled on the hit by New York Rangers forward Andre Deveaux on ex-Caps forward Tomas Fleischmann on Wednesday night.