- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - John Diehl
Missouri House members could consider a proposal that would require voters to show official photo identification at the polls.
Missouri House leaders on Monday unveiled a proposal to pay for a new facility on the Fulton State Hospital campus.
A retired D.C. police officer is due in court Thursday on assault and other charges stemming from a videotaped collision last year between the man's truck and a bicyclist.
"It really provides better access to medical care and allows the patient and doctor to be in charge of medical treatments," said House Majority Leader John Diehl, R-Town and Country.
House Majority Leader John Diehl says the chamber could work on the proposal this week.