- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - John Diehl
A retired D.C. police officer is due in court Thursday on assault and other charges stemming from a videotaped collision last year between the man's truck and a bicyclist.
House Majority Leader John Diehl says debate will begin this week on the budget for the next fiscal year.
Republican Majority Leader John Diehl, R-Town and Country, said House members would meet after the break to discuss the legislation.