- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
Latest John Doyle Items
Can obsession create genuine love? The question shudders with possibilities throughout the melodramatic musical "Passion," whose plot strains credulity, yet celebrates the erratic improbabilities of love.
Forget the movie. This "Exorcist" is turning heads _ by not turning heads.
The 41st annual Smithsonian Folklife Festival, this year celebrating the Mekong watershed, Northern Ireland and the roots of Virginia's culture, will be held from June 27 to July 1 and from July 4 to July 8 on the Mall between Seventh and 14th streets Northwest.