- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest John Edwards Items
As presidential candidates from both major political parties jostle to improve their polling positions, Round 2 in the crucial money primary will be approaching its zenith throughout this weekend. When the second quarter ends today, the financial spinning will enter high gear. In the next few days, in advance of their official filings with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) in mid-July, candidates will begin revealing how much money they raised during the April-June period.
Edwards' ad buy
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE / 3:13 p.m. Former Vice President Al Gore is New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's worst nightmare in the nation"s first primary, a new poll shows.
Putting aside the dismal state of the conservative movement's influence on the current political class, including far too many Republicans, and what must be done to remedy it, one hopes so-called swing voters are paying attention to the leftward lunging of all Democratic presidential candidates.
The Republican primary electorate is fluid; the Democratic primary electorate is viscous. That's my conclusion when I look back over the plentiful polls that have been tracking the two electorates' choices in this wide-open presidential race.
Scratch a liberal and you may find a Hillary hater. A lot of men and women on the left can't stand her. The attitude of these women is both visceral and intellectual. They despise her pretense of being a "feminist" because she so compromised herself in her relationship with Bill. More important, they can't bear her torturous explanations of why she voted to go to war in Iraq.
Ahead in Nevada