- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest John Edwards Items
The wife of a former aide to John Edwards rebuffed questions Tuesday about whether she has any incentive to lie to hurt the former presidential candidate.
The wife of an ex-aide to John Edwards testified Monday the former presidential candidate told her over the phone that it was legal to take money from a wealthy donor to take care of Edwards' mistress.
From the District's lawsuit against him to his plea to stealing public funds, former D.C. Council member Harry Thomas Jr. has made few comments in public without a barrage of attorneys to insulate him from the heavy scrutiny of the media.
John Edwards drove erratically in a borrowed black SUV down rural North Carolina roads, as his once-trusted aide tried to keep up. The former presidential contender pulled into a secluded dead-end road and beckoned for the aide, Andrew Young, to get in.
John Edwards' first reaction when he learned his mistress may be pregnant was to downplay the chances he was the father, calling the woman a "crazy slut," his former close campaign aide testified Tuesday.
Former aide Andrew Young was the first witness called by federal prosecutors Monday following opening statements in the criminal trial of former presidential candidate John Edwards.
Coast Guard crews saw no signs Thursday that the pilot of a small plane survived when his Cessna went down in the Gulf of Mexico about three hours after two F-15 fighter jets tried to make contact with him.
The Obama campaign is running its first Spanish-language television ads aimed at rallying support among Hispanics, an increasingly important voting bloc.