- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - John Elway
Jack Elway, the son of Denver Broncos executive John Elway, has been arrested on charges of assault and disturbing the peace.
Orlando Franklin is still smarting over his poor performance in the Super Bowl. Not so his switch from right tackle to left guard.
Now, this is the kind of defense Jack Del Rio wishes he could have taken into the Super Bowl.
John Elway took a break from his defensive rebuilding project Friday night to give Peyton Manning another big target and an athletic right tackle.
Cody Latimer is already a good fit in Denver and he has yet to suit up in orange and blue. Well, blue at least.
John Fox describes All-Big Ten cornerback Bradley Roby as having "great ability, great speed, great quickness, great athleticism."
They long ago buried their feud. Now, John Elway and Dan Reeves will share a facade.
John Elway has turned the Denver Broncos from riff-raff to royalty in three years.
The Denver Broncos have exercised their 2015 option on pass-rusher Von Miller.
No trip to the White House, diamond-encrusted rings or ticker tape parade.
Two months after meeting in the AFC championship, the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots are squaring off in the wine and dine game.
Before John Elway headed out to the golf course to take advantage of a sunny Sunday in the Rocky Mountains, the Denver Broncos general manager made yet another splash in free agency by signing wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders to a three-year, $15 million contract.
Champ Bailey spent a decade with the Denver Broncos, making eight Pro Bowls and picking off 34 passes even with quarterbacks only reluctantly glancing his way.
John Elway led Denver to the Super Bowl faster as a front office executive than he did as a quarterback.
The Broncos have gone 37-17 since Elway rejoined the team in 2011 and are coming off an AFC Championship but a 43-8 blowout to Seattle in the Super Bowl.
"He's a young, explosive strong safety who is going to bring a lot of energy and toughness to our secondary," general manager John Elway said when he signed Ward on March 11 to a contract that guarantees the 27-year-old Oregon alum $14 million.
Before this year's draft, Denver general manager John Elway said it was getting harder to lure undrafted free agents who could make the final roster because the Broncos had gone from the bottom of the league upon his arrival in 2010 to AFC champions and therefore had fewer holes.