- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest John Erskine Items
Nate Schmidt made his NHL debut this season after an injury to John Erskine, on Saturday he scored his first career goal.
Rookie defenseman Patrick Wey will make his NHL debut tonight when the Nashville Predators visit the Capitals at VerizonCenter [7 p.m. CSN].
The Capitals have used 11 different defensemen this season. Patrick Wey could be their 12th.
If the Capitals trade Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov, should they look for a forward or defenseman in return?
The agent for Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov has asked the Capitals to trade him, saying it's the 'only humane thing to do'
Mike Green says he'll need one more day of practice before returning from a lower body bruise.
Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin says it would be 'stupid' for the NHL to consider ridding itself of fighting. Do you agree?
Capitals defenseman John Erskine was hoping to return to the lineup Wednesday night against the Penguins. Now, he's not so sure.
When Schmidt signed with the Capitals last season and was sent to Hershey of the AHL, Oleksy provided something that really helped Schmidt out. When Schmidt was recalled by the Caps last week, Oleksy was there to help again.