- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest John Erskine Items
Nate Schmidt made his NHL debut this season after an injury to John Erskine, on Saturday he scored his first career goal.
Rookie defenseman Patrick Wey will make his NHL debut tonight when the Nashville Predators visit the Capitals at VerizonCenter [7 p.m. CSN].
The Capitals have used 11 different defensemen this season. Patrick Wey could be their 12th.
If the Capitals trade Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov, should they look for a forward or defenseman in return?
The agent for Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov has asked the Capitals to trade him, saying it's the 'only humane thing to do'
Mike Green says he'll need one more day of practice before returning from a lower body bruise.
Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin says it would be 'stupid' for the NHL to consider ridding itself of fighting. Do you agree?
Capitals defenseman John Erskine was hoping to return to the lineup Wednesday night against the Penguins. Now, he's not so sure.
When Schmidt signed with the Capitals last season and was sent to Hershey of the AHL, Oleksy provided something that really helped Schmidt out. When Schmidt was recalled by the Caps last week, Oleksy was there to help again.