- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - John F. Kennedy Center
Juan Pablo Montoya was honored by the Hispanic Heritage Foundation in Washington, D.C., on Thursday night with an award for sports.
Dance: National Dance Day; Tennis: Citi Open; Exhibit: Shark Weekend; Concert: New Order; Concert: Natalie Cole
Martin Luther King Jr. Day is all the more poignant this year because it also is the second inaugural for America's first black president. To mark the occasion, the Kennedy Center will host a free concert Sunday featuring legendary singer and songwriter Smokey Robinson.
This weekend, the Hong Kong Dance Company will celebrate a treasured Chinese painting, "Along the River During the Qingming Festival," a panoramic silk scroll by Zhang Zeduan, the imperial court painter during the Song Dynasty (960-1126).
On Monday, the Woolly Mammoth Theatre Cmpany will premiere Korean-American playwright Mia Chung's play exploring life inside the totalitarian nation of North Korea and what people will do to escape it.