- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
John F. Kennedy
Latest John F. Kennedy Items
You remember cameras — those mechanical devices that take photographs, but can't be used for phone calls, texting, or listening to the latest Lady Gaga hit? You may even recall black-and-white photographs, once the dominant kind, now relegated to a few fuzzy news shots in the newspapers.
The new Broadway play "All the Way," about President Lyndon B. Johnson's first bumpy term in office, may seem like a serious, dusty affair suitable for high school field trips. Don't be fooled: Leave the little ones at home or risk having some kids come home with foul stories.
Newport News Shipbuilding is continuing its work on the aircraft carrier John F. Kennedy.
Artists from Spain and Portugal will be a centerpiece of the Kennedy Center's next season, along with a first for the performing arts giant: its own new musical.
Bryan Cranston doesn't need to chase paychecks anymore. His salary for "Breaking Bad" wasn't exactly at drug kingpin levels, but he's secure.
Kerry Kennedy was acquitted Friday of drugged driving after she accidentally took a sleeping pill and then sideswiped a truck in a wild highway drive she said she didn't remember.
Ohio's three largest cities - Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus - have been named finalists in the competition to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal came up with the perfect name for the Obama economy that you'll be hearing a lot during this year's midterm election campaigns.
Kerry Kennedy swerved her Lexus into a truck, damaging the car and blowing a tire, but kept driving and later was slumped at her steering wheel and disoriented, motorists testified Monday at her drugged-driving trial.