- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
John F. Kennedy
Latest John F. Kennedy Items
You remember cameras — those mechanical devices that take photographs, but can't be used for phone calls, texting, or listening to the latest Lady Gaga hit? You may even recall black-and-white photographs, once the dominant kind, now relegated to a few fuzzy news shots in the newspapers.
The new Broadway play "All the Way," about President Lyndon B. Johnson's first bumpy term in office, may seem like a serious, dusty affair suitable for high school field trips. Don't be fooled: Leave the little ones at home or risk having some kids come home with foul stories.
Newport News Shipbuilding is continuing its work on the aircraft carrier John F. Kennedy.
Artists from Spain and Portugal will be a centerpiece of the Kennedy Center's next season, along with a first for the performing arts giant: its own new musical.
Bryan Cranston doesn't need to chase paychecks anymore. His salary for "Breaking Bad" wasn't exactly at drug kingpin levels, but he's secure.
Kerry Kennedy was acquitted Friday of drugged driving after she accidentally took a sleeping pill and then sideswiped a truck in a wild highway drive she said she didn't remember.
Ohio's three largest cities - Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus - have been named finalists in the competition to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal came up with the perfect name for the Obama economy that you'll be hearing a lot during this year's midterm election campaigns.
Kerry Kennedy swerved her Lexus into a truck, damaging the car and blowing a tire, but kept driving and later was slumped at her steering wheel and disoriented, motorists testified Monday at her drugged-driving trial.