- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
John F. Kennedy
Latest John F. Kennedy Items
The former posh winter estate of the Kennedy clan located in Palm Beach, Florida — the one nicknamed during John F. Kennedy's presidency as the "winter White House" — has hit the real estate market with an opening sales price of $38.5 million.
Clyde Snow, a forensic anthropologist who worked on cases ranging from the assassination of President John F. Kennedy to mass graves in Argentina, has died. He was 86.
Jacqueline Kennedy's letters to an Irish priest written over a 14-year correspondence have revealed new details about the closely guarded thoughts of the fiercely private former first lady, including her questions of faith following the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
Former President George H.W. Bush was honored Sunday with a Kennedy "courage" award for agreeing to raise taxes to confront a spiraling deficit, jeopardizing his presidency that ended after just one term.
A bronze bust of former President John F. Kennedy that was stolen from a downtown Tucson park late last year has been recovered.
Former President George H.W. Bush has been named a recipient of the 2014 John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award for the political courage he showed when he agreed to a 1990 budget compromise that jeopardized his re-election bid by violating his 1988 campaign promise not to raise taxes.
Superman has finally soared into the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum in Boston.
Joe McGinniss wasn't one to let a story tell itself.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal came up with the perfect name for the Obama economy that you'll be hearing a lot during this year's midterm election campaigns.