- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - John Farrell
A year after bolstering their rotation at the trade deadline, it looks as if the Boston Red Sox are exploring the market again. Manager John Farrell announced a move indicating the Red Sox are seriously considering offers for Lester, their ace, before Thursday's non-waiver trade deadline.
It was only fitting that a batter who was by a pitch scored the winning run.
A few relaxing words from David Ortiz helped get Rubby De La Rosa in the right frame of mind for his first start in nearly three years.
Boston Red Sox manager John Farrell has been ejected in the first inning of Friday night's game against Tampa Bay.
The Boston Red Sox were charging out of the dugout before the winning run reached home plate.
The Red Sox are headed home with a new streak and renewed optimism.
The Boston Red Sox have placed struggling right-hander Clay Buchholz on the 15-day disabled list with a hyperextended left knee.
Struggling Red Sox right-hander Clay Buchholz will test out an ailing knee during a bullpen session Wednesday in Boston, then find out when he'll make his next start.
David Ortiz and the Boston Red Sox were in desperate need of a big hit.
Stuck in their longest skid in 20 years, the Boston Red Sox didn't like the way they played. They didn't appreciate how the Tampa Bay Rays acted, either.
"In light of all the uncertainty surrounding Jon Lester, it's probably in everyone's best interest that he does not make that start," Farrell said.
Farrell said Brandon Workman would be recalled from Triple-A Pawtucket and get the start.