- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - John Faulkner
In nearly four decades of coaching hockey, Dean Blais never had to make a game plan while taking the position of the sun into account.
A military helicopter crashed during an early morning operation in southern Afghanistan on Monday, killing three Australian commandoes and an American service member, officials said.
"We haven't seen frost like this before," said Faulkner. "It's like living in a refrigerator."
"You're going to have to take the pre-game skate pretty seriously that day," UNO goalie John Faulkner said. "You have to adjust to the lighting, angles and stuff like that. It's going to be all new. As a goalie, you have to find little landmark points to line yourself up."