- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - John Feagin
"He's built the infrastructure in his profession that when he speaks, we listen," said John Feagin, a retired orthopedic surgeon who lives in Vail, Colo., and was White's roommate in Vietnam. "I'm just delighted with his book. There's a lot in there about his life that I didn't know."
"He's dead-on in terms of the bias we have and don't even acknowledge," Feagin said. "That includes not just bias in terms of race but also those who are obese."