- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - John Feagin
"He's dead-on in terms of the bias we have and don't even acknowledge," Feagin said. "That includes not just bias in terms of race but also those who are obese."
"He's built the infrastructure in his profession that when he speaks, we listen," said John Feagin, a retired orthopedic surgeon who lives in Vail, Colo., and was White's roommate in Vietnam. "I'm just delighted with his book. There's a lot in there about his life that I didn't know."