- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest John Finn Items
Sept. 30: Actress Angie Dickinson is 81. Singer Cissy Houston is 79. Singer Johnny Mathis is 77. Actor Len Cariou is 73. Singer Marilyn McCoo is 69. Singer Sylvia Peterson of The Chiffons is 66. Actor John Finn ("Cold Case") is 60. Guitarist John Lombardo (10,000 Maniacs) is 60. Country singer Deborah Allen is 59. Jazz singer Patrice Rushen is 58. Actor Barry Williams ("The Brady Bunch") is 58. Actress Fran Drescher is 55. Country singer Marty Stuart is 54. Actress Crystal Bernard ("Wings") is 51. Actor Eric Stoltz is 51. Rapper-producer Marley Marl is 50. Country singer Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry is 49. Singer Trey Anastasio of Phish is 48. Bassist Robby Takac of The Goo Goo Dolls is 48. Actress Monica Bellucci ("The Passion of the Christ," "The Matrix Reloaded") is 48. Actor Tony Hale ("Arrested Development") is 42. Actress Jenna Elfman is 41. Actor Ashley Hamilton is 38. Actress Lacey Chabert is 30. Actor Kieran Culkin is 29. Rapper T-Pain is 28.
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, criticized by Congress and veterans for some of his untraditional ship-namings, took the old-school route on Wednesday by naming three destroyers after war heroes.
An Alabama teacher who used a hypothetical assassination of President Obama as an example in a geometry lesson says he is sorry.