- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - John Fogerty
The falling snow was wet and heavy when JR Roberts' snow grooming machine left the operations yard at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort shortly after 1 a.m. Friday.
John Fogerty performed with the Foo Fighters and Jennifer Hudson. R. Kelly debuted a tribal new song in tribute to Nelson Mandela. And Miley Cyrus basically called the audience old.
Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters played house band for Stevie Nicks, John Fogerty, Rick Springfield and others at a sold-out concert.
Bono hailed Americans for re-electing President Obama but reminded them of the dire consequences that lie ahead because of the economy.
Add one of rock `n' roll's most admired and most uncompromising stars to the list of memoir writers: John Fogerty.
It took Miranda Lambert no time at all to name her favorite performance during the taping of "ACM Presents Girls' Night Out: Superstar Women of Country."
"It's going to get ugly," he said with weary amusement.
John Fogerty is writing a memoir he says will tell “how I fought — hard — to maintain my artistic integrity in the face of opposing forces.” (Associated Press)