- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - John Force
Courtney Force raced to the 100th victory by a female driver in NHRA history Sunday in the NHRA Kansas Nationals at Heartland Park Topeka.
John Force broke Heartland Park Topeka's Funny Car time and speed records Friday in rain-shortened qualifying for the NHRA Kansas Nationals.
Robert Hight became the first two-time Funny Car winner in the NHRA Four-Wide Nationals on Sunday, beating John Force, Alexis DeJoria and Tim Wilkerson in the final.
John Force and Antron Brown were looking to make history Sunday at the NHRA Gatornationals.
John Force has three grandchildren and will hit retirement age in three months.
John Force topped Funny Car qualifying Saturday in the season-opening NHRA Winternationals with his record-run Friday.
John Force had a Funny Car-record time of 3.966 seconds at 324.12 mph to top qualifying Friday in the season-opening NHRA Winternationals.
As he lined up for the final round at Las Vegas two weeks ago, John Force refused to look over at his competitor.
John Force raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car on Friday at the seventh annual NHRA Nationals at Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park.
John Force raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car Friday at the Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals at New England Dragway.
John Force topped Funny Car qualifying Friday night at the Route 66 NHRA Nationals.
Five-time defending NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson beat out NHRA Funny Car champion John Force for the Driver of the Year award on Wednesday.
In this photo provided by NHRA, 15-time NHRA Funny Car world champion John Force claims his seventh Maple Grove Raceway career victory at the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals Sunday, Oct, 6, 2013 in Reading, Pa.
CORRECTS LOCATION TO MOHNTON - In this photo provided by NHRA, 15-time NHRA Funny Car world champion John Force claims his seventh Maple Grove Raceway career victory at the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals Sunday, Oct, 6, 2013 in Mohnton, Pa.