- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
Topic - John Force
Courtney Force raced to the 100th victory by a female driver in NHRA history Sunday in the NHRA Kansas Nationals at Heartland Park Topeka.
John Force broke Heartland Park Topeka's Funny Car time and speed records Friday in rain-shortened qualifying for the NHRA Kansas Nationals.
Robert Hight became the first two-time Funny Car winner in the NHRA Four-Wide Nationals on Sunday, beating John Force, Alexis DeJoria and Tim Wilkerson in the final.
John Force and Antron Brown were looking to make history Sunday at the NHRA Gatornationals.
John Force has three grandchildren and will hit retirement age in three months.
John Force topped Funny Car qualifying Saturday in the season-opening NHRA Winternationals with his record-run Friday.
John Force had a Funny Car-record time of 3.966 seconds at 324.12 mph to top qualifying Friday in the season-opening NHRA Winternationals.
As he lined up for the final round at Las Vegas two weeks ago, John Force refused to look over at his competitor.
John Force raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car on Friday at the seventh annual NHRA Nationals at Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park.
John Force raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car Friday at the Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals at New England Dragway.
John Force topped Funny Car qualifying Friday night at the Route 66 NHRA Nationals.
Five-time defending NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson beat out NHRA Funny Car champion John Force for the Driver of the Year award on Wednesday.
In this photo provided by NHRA, 15-time NHRA Funny Car world champion John Force claims his seventh Maple Grove Raceway career victory at the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals Sunday, Oct, 6, 2013 in Reading, Pa.
CORRECTS LOCATION TO MOHNTON - In this photo provided by NHRA, 15-time NHRA Funny Car world champion John Force claims his seventh Maple Grove Raceway career victory at the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals Sunday, Oct, 6, 2013 in Mohnton, Pa.