- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - John Force
John Force has three grandchildren and will hit retirement age in three months.
John Force won the season-opening NHRA Winternationals with a record-setting run.
John Force topped Funny Car qualifying Saturday in the season-opening NHRA Winternationals with his record-run Friday.
John Force had a Funny Car-record time of 3.966 seconds at 324.12 mph to top qualifying Friday in the season-opening NHRA Winternationals.
As he lined up for the final round at Las Vegas two weeks ago, John Force refused to look over at his competitor.
John Force took the Funny Car points lead Saturday at Maple Grove Raceway, topping qualifying in the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals.
John Force powered to the first 3-second run of his unprecedented career to take the Funny Car qualifying lead Friday in the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway.
John Force raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car on Friday at the seventh annual NHRA Nationals at Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park.
Courtney Force claimed a Funny Car victory against her father on Sunday at the Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals.
John Force raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car Friday at the Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals at New England Dragway.
Remnants of Hurricane Isaac reached Indiana on Sunday, with steady rain and standing water forcing NHRA officials to cancel the final two qualifying sessions for the U.S. Nationals.
John Force topped Funny Car qualifying Friday night at the Route 66 NHRA Nationals.
Kurt Busch's professional drag-racing career might be a one-and-done venture.
Five-time defending NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson beat out NHRA Funny Car champion John Force for the Driver of the Year award on Wednesday.
CORRECTS LOCATION TO MOHNTON - In this photo provided by NHRA, 15-time NHRA Funny Car world champion John Force claims his seventh Maple Grove Raceway career victory at the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals Sunday, Oct, 6, 2013 in Mohnton, Pa.
In this photo provided by NHRA, 15-time NHRA Funny Car world champion John Force claims his seventh Maple Grove Raceway career victory at the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals Sunday, Oct, 6, 2013 in Reading, Pa.