- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - John Force
As he lined up for the final round at Las Vegas two weeks ago, John Force refused to look over at his competitor.
John Force took the Funny Car points lead Saturday at Maple Grove Raceway, topping qualifying in the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals.
John Force powered to the first 3-second run of his unprecedented career to take the Funny Car qualifying lead Friday in the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway.
John Force raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car on Friday at the seventh annual NHRA Nationals at Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park.
Courtney Force claimed a Funny Car victory against her father on Sunday at the Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals.
John Force raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car Friday at the Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals at New England Dragway.
Remnants of Hurricane Isaac reached Indiana on Sunday, with steady rain and standing water forcing NHRA officials to cancel the final two qualifying sessions for the U.S. Nationals.
John Force topped Funny Car qualifying Friday night at the Route 66 NHRA Nationals.
Kurt Busch's professional drag-racing career might be a one-and-done venture.
Five-time defending NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson beat out NHRA Funny Car champion John Force for the Driver of the Year award on Wednesday.
CORRECTS LOCATION TO MOHNTON - In this photo provided by NHRA, 15-time NHRA Funny Car world champion John Force claims his seventh Maple Grove Raceway career victory at the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals Sunday, Oct, 6, 2013 in Mohnton, Pa.
In this photo provided by NHRA, 15-time NHRA Funny Car world champion John Force claims his seventh Maple Grove Raceway career victory at the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals Sunday, Oct, 6, 2013 in Reading, Pa.