- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest John Gibbons Items
Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox made the biggest news on the first day of the winter meetings, an indication of the timeout in the trade-and-signings market.
With the winter meetings off to a slow start, Curtis Granderson injected some playfully provocative words into New York's baseball rivalry.
The Orioles third baseman got some good news: He has a torn ligament in his left knee and could be running again six to eight weeks because his ACL and MCL ligaments are fine.
John Gibbons won't pay the price for the Blue Jays' disappointing season, general manager Alex Anthopoulos said Tuesday.
The Blue Jays placed left-hander Juan Perez on the 60-day disabled list Saturday with a torn ligament in his elbow and recalled right-hander Mickey Storey from Triple-A Buffalo.
Alex Rodriguez may have to start serving a suspension as soon as it is announced rather than wait for a grievance to play out.
Major League Baseball may try to suspend Alex Rodriguez under its collective bargaining agreement instead of its drug rules, which would eliminate any chance of delaying a penalty until after the case goes to an arbitrator, The Associated Press has learned.
Riding their longest winning streak in almost 15 years, the Toronto Blue Jays are getting ready to welcome four-time All-Star Jose Reyes back to the lineup.
Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie apologized to his teammates before Monday's game against Atlanta, one day after an angry blowup on the field and in the dugout.