- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - John Griffin
John Griffin ran for 132 yards and a touchdown and Jonathan Hernandez scored twice to lead Massachusetts to a 26-21 win over Stony Brook on Saturday night.
ANNAPOLIS (AP) - A $50 million fund to help restore the Chesapeake Bay awaits direction from lawmakers on how it should be spent, but at an initial hearing yesterday it was clear that lawmakers aren't happy with the direction of some restoration efforts and want state agencies to rethink how they might spend the money.
John Griffin, Gill's predecessor as DNR secretary, told committee members about Gill's integrity and gentle demeanor.
At Vista Medical Center East in Waukegan, spokesman John Griffin said one student there was in fair condition and five others were in good condition.