- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John Griffiths
"If you remember two weeks ago on a Sunday, it was probably 60, 65 degrees," handler John Griffiths said, in the CNN report. "So, I mean, that basically counts as an early spring."
"As if watching a lovingly lit hunk in skivvies bludgeon a dead body to fit into a trash can counts as human drama," wrote US Weekly's John Griffiths of "Donnellys."