- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - John Hagerty
"Anyone involved with any of our lottery products must go through security background check," said John Hagerty, a spokesman for the Virginia Lottery. "We can and do also ask for financial records, conduct on-site surveys and check business references. We do a lot of research."
"You just never know which numbers are going to come up," said John Hagerty, a spokesman for the Virginia Lottery. "I would still say this is the most million-dollar winners in such a short period of time."