- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
John Hardy Isakson
Latest John Hardy Isakson Items
Recent editorials from Georgia newspapers:
Georgia's port chief and Washington lawmakers said Friday they're confident a $652 million plan to deepen the busy shipping channel to the Port of Savannah will soon clear its last bureaucratic hurdle after 15 years of studies and delays.
University of Georgia officials say U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson has been selected as the school's spring commencement speaker.
Georgia senator joins the chorus of lawmakers Thursday who want to see the pain of budget cuts spread around to alleviate the pressure on military retirees.
House Republicans took another swing at the Obama administration Thursday, introducing two bills that would combat union activism on the part of the National Labor Relations Board.
Two Republicans on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee are questioning whether the State Department ignored warnings from U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens in Libya before Islamic extremists killed him on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES The battle for each senator's vote on immigration is at the hand-to-hand combat level now, with business groups that want the bill and grass-roots activists who oppose it fighting it out through phone calls, radio ads and personal visits at offices back home.