- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - John Haroldson
An Oregon teenager has been arrested for allegedly plotting against his school in an attack "forged and inspired by the model of the Columbine shootings."
Mr. Haroldson said the youth had "plans, checklists, diagrams, inspirations, sources and a focus on re-creating the model of Columbine, with adjustments that would make it more successful," KPTV reports.
Investigators found pipe bombs, Molotov cocktails, a Drano bomb and a napalm bomb, Mr. Haroldson said.