- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest John Henry Items
Roy Hodgson's six-month reign as Liverpool manager ended Saturday with former title-winning player and boss Kenny Dalglish put in charge until the end of the season.
Liverpool owner John Henry did not consult manager Roy Hodgson before appointing Damien Comolli to a new role of director of soccer strategy.
The wife of Liverpool owner John Henry made sure she was ready to mix with the fans on her first visit to the English club after finding a new use for Twitter _ taking singing lessons from loyal supporters.
Liverpool owner John Henry pledged Friday to strengthen his squad rather than allow top players to leave the struggling Premier League club.
The Toronto Blue Jays appear set to hire a manager, with Boston Red Sox pitching coach John Farrell expected to get the job. Farrell has never managed in the majors and would succeed Cito Gaston, who retired after the season.
Kasey Kahne will finish this season driving for Red Bull Racing, a move made possible when Richard Petty Motorsports granted him an early release, presumably to dump the remainder of his contract.
John Henry has cautioned that his Boston Red Sox ownership group will not throw cash at reviving fallen English giant Liverpool.
Liverpool's new American owners are watching their first match since completing the takeover of the club.
Liverpool players met John Henry and New England Sports Ventures executives on Saturday, a day after the group won a courtroom fight for ownership of the relegation-threatened team.