- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - John Henshaw
The latest film from firebrand social realist Ken Loach, the story of a rare whiskey heist pulled off by a gang of Glaswegian castoffs, shows the director mellowing with age, while retaining his essential bite.
The project represents the first time in 50 years the port can realize its potential, John Henshaw, executive director of the Maine Port Authority, told the Portland Press Herald (http://bit.ly/1bO9wPL ).