- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By F.H. Buckley
Obama has taken imperious overreach to new extremes
Topic - John Henson
The Bucks set a franchise record for futility this season, though they aren't dwelling on their failures.
Puppeteer John Henson, the son of the late Muppets creator Jim Henson, has died in New York. He was 48.
Milwaukee Bucks coach Larry Drew says center John Henson will sit out Friday's game against the Orlando Magic with a sprained right wrist.
The Milwaukee Bucks came along just in time to help the Atlanta Hawks rebound from a tough loss with a big victory.
Call it what you want: Rebuilding, retooling, tinkering or even tanking, the Milwaukee Bucks are in a full-blown youth movement.
Kentucky and North Carolina appear headed for an NBA-first during Thursday night's draft.
Harrison Barnes, John Henson and Kendall Marshall have decided now is the time for the NBA.
North Carolina's underclassmen decided they wouldn't put off their goal of playing in the NBA any longer.
John Henson had 13 points, 10 rebounds and four blocks in his return from a wrist injury, and North Carolina defeated Creighton. Henson had missed the past three games after spraining his left wrist during the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
North Carolina junior John Henson will start against Creighton in the NCAA tournament.
North Carolina junior John Henson won't play in the Tar Heels' NCAA tournament opener against Vermont due to a sore left wrist.
Tyler Zeller started fast and finished strong.
It was hard to beat the Carrier Classic, even for the team that got beat.
North Carolina's big men are passing on the NBA for another run at a national championship. The Tar Heels will have to wait a little longer to learn the plans of freshman Harrison Barnes.
Tyler Zeller scored 25 points while freshman Harrison Barnes had 21 to help No. 19 North Carolina beat Maryland 87-76 on Sunday night, pulling the Tar Heels into a tie with Duke atop the Atlantic Coast Conference.
"I didn't know that," second-year forward John Henson said. "That's not something you want to be associated with."
"Hopefully we can look back on this and say this was the turning point in what we did in this organization," Henson said. "That's all you can hope for."