- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest john hickenlooper Items
Former Rep. Tom Tancredo announced Thursday he will seek the 2014 Republican nomination for Colorado governor, a day after Gov. John Hickenlooper granted a reprieve to a notorious Death Row inmate.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper's decision to block the execution of convicted killer Nathan Dunlap for as long as he is governor infuriated victims' relatives and drew quick criticism from Republicans ahead of the 2014 election.
The fate of one Colorado mass murderer has become entwined with that of another as Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper struggles with whether to save the life of a notorious death row inmate.
A Colorado firearms company has found a new home across the border in Wyoming, protesting the recent passage of restrictive new guns laws.
As he weighs whether to allow fracking in New York, Gov. Andrew Cuomo is under intense pressure from the oil and gas industry, Republican lawmakers and long-struggling communities eager to see the drilling technique jump-start the state's economy.
A national boycott movement is aimed at Colorado's $1.8 billion hunting industry, launched by gun rights supporters last week after Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper signed into law three gun control bills.
Colorado may follow Maryland in abolishing the death penalty this year, but the repeal will have to come at the hands of voters, not the state legislature.
Colorado gun-rights advocates who met with Gov. John Hickenlooper after a protest rally Saturday may have prayed for him, but that doesn't mean they support his stance on firearms or that they appreciate his making that fact public.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, who recently signed a package of gun-control measures into law, said a recent impromptu meeting with a group of gun-rights protesters led to a bit of accord in spirit, if not the law.