- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Topic - John Howell
Navy quarterback Kriss Proctor rushed for 107 yards and John Howell scored the go-ahead touchdown as the Midshipmen — who didn't complete a pass all game — stayed in bowl contention by beating SMU 24-17 on Saturday.
Reserve running back John Howell rushed for touchdowns of 57 and 50 yards, Kriss Proctor threw two long touchdown passes and Navy sent Western Kentucky to its 16th straight home loss with a 40-14 victory Saturday night.
Howell said there is no swelling or pain in his knee and that his recovery two months removed from surgery is going as well as he could hope.
"It might have to be a game-time decision and say 'Hey, guys, I'm going to do it anyway.'