- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest John Huston Items
Kamran Shirdel's films have been censored, banned and celebrated for documenting hidden parts of Iranian society - the plight of Tehran's prostitutes, the desperation of female prisoners, and the reality behind false heroes.
A statuette of a bird featured in the classic 1941 detective thriller "The Maltese Falcon" is being auctioned in New York City.
A downpour has halted second-round play of the Senior Players Championship until Saturday.
Inbee Park led the U.S. Women's Open with the second round suspended by fog.
South Korea's Ha-Neul Kim upstaged friend Inbee Park to take the first-round lead at her first U.S. Women's Open.
Television watchers across the country are glomming on to an unlikely megahit: the History Channel's 10-hour retelling of stories from the Bible. To the disbelief of Hollywood executives, viewers are shunning a lineup that includes "Revenge" and "The Mentalist" to watch another telling of the greatest story ever told.
"Alfie," "Sleuth" and "Get Carter" are just a few of films that made Mr. Caine a star over the last five decades.
Nothing is so much of a boys' club as a James Bond movie. That is, except when Judi Dench is on screen.
Andrew Sarris, a leading movie critic during a golden age for reviewers who popularized the French reverence for directors and inspired debate about countless films and filmmakers, died Wednesday. He was 83.