- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
Latest John Isner Items
There's one group the fashion police will probably have an eye on Saturday.
John Isner apologized for his performance. Dustin Brown said it felt unbelievable.
Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where he'll resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer in a matchup of former top-ranked players.
David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatia's Ivo Karlovic.
John Isner and Marin Cilic notched quarterfinal victories Friday night to set up a semi-final match at the ATP World Tour Delray Beach Open.
John Isner held off an upset bid by Dudi Sela of Israel on Thursday night to advance to the quarterfinals of the Delray Beach Open after No. 3 seed Kei Nishikori of Japan exited the tournament because of a left hip injury.
Donald Young, who beat Andy Murray at Indian Wells in 2011 in what he termed "the biggest win of my career," will get another shot at the two-time Grand Slam champion Friday in a first-round Davis Cup match between the United States and Great Britain.
John Isner will lead the United States against a British team highlighted by Wimbledon champion Andy Murray in the first round of the Davis Cup at the San Diego Padres' stadium.
Despite an early exit at the Australian Open because of an injured right ankle, John Isner is on the U.S. roster for its first-round matches against Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and Britain.