- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
Latest John Isner Items
Facing an opponent he had never seen play, Novak Djokovic relied on some old-fashioned word of mouth.
Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych in the second round of the BNP Paribas Open, beating the fourth-seeded Czech 4-6, 6-2, 6-4 on Sunday.
David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatia's Ivo Karlovic.
Marin Cilic continued his mastery against U.S. players, beating John Isner 7-6 (5), 6-3 Saturday night to advance to the finals at the Delray Beach Open.
John Isner held off an upset bid by Dudi Sela of Israel on Thursday night to advance to the quarterfinals of the Delray Beach Open after No. 3 seed Kei Nishikori of Japan exited the tournament because of a left hip injury.
John Isner and Marin Cilic notched quarterfinal victories Friday night to set up a semi-final match at the ATP World Tour Delray Beach Open.
Top-seeded Tommy Haas needed only 55 minutes to beat American Wayne Odesnik 6-2, 6-1 Tuesday in the first round at the Delray Beach Open.
Sam Querrey was upset by Alex Bogomolov Jr. of Russia 2-6, 6-4, 7-6 (7) in the opening round of the U.S. National Indoor Tennis Championships on Tuesday night.
Donald Young, who beat Andy Murray at Indian Wells in 2011 in what he termed "the biggest win of my career," will get another shot at the two-time Grand Slam champion Friday in a first-round Davis Cup match between the United States and Great Britain.