- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
John K. Delaney
Latest John K. Delaney Items
Yes, there are some very well-heeled lawmakers out there.
Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett of Maryland remembers a time two decades ago when things moved quickly in Washington and Democrats and Republicans weren't constantly at each other's throats.
Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett lost the battle for his political life Tuesday, failing in his bid to win an 11th term in a Maryland district that has long shared his values but has changed drastically as a result of gerrymandering.
Maryland's 6th District has long been a friendly home field for Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett, but he might have to win on the road if he wants to hold on to his seat this fall.
Potomac businessman John K. Delaney lodged a convincing victory Tuesday in Maryland's 6th District Democratic congressional primary, beating a candidate who was backed by many of the state's most powerful Democrats.
Maryland primary voters turned out in expectedly low numbers Tuesday to select a GOP presidential candidate and choose Democratic and Republican nominees for this fall's U.S. Senate and House races.
When Maryland leaders redrew the state's congressional map last year to give Democrats a better shot at winning the long-conservative 6th District, observers predicted it would yield the state's most competitive race of the 2012 election season.
State Senate Majority Leader Robert J. Garagiola is in the fight of his political life as he seeks the state's 6th District congressional seat, but he received an endorsement Thursday that he hopes will put him over the top in advance of Tuesday's Democratic primary.