- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
Latest John Kerry Items
Secretary of State John Kerry was caught on a hot mic on Fox News Sunday apparently disparaging Israel's claim to be conducting a "pinpoint" operation in Gaza.
Amid new reports of casualties in the Middle East, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says Hamas needs to immediately agree to a cease-fire as Israeli ground troops continue a three-day offensive.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said there's strong evidence that the missile system used to bring down the Boeing 777 over territory in eastern Ukraine was transferred from Russia to separatists occupying the area but stopped short of assigning direct blame to Moscow for the downing of the plane.
Intense negotiations with Iran have yielded "tangible progress," U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Tuesday, but significant gaps remain ahead of a July 20 target date for a deal meant to put firm curbs on Tehran's nuclear activities in exchange for an end to sanctions.
As nuke talks with Iran faltered Tuesday, House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce called for the Obama administration to start working on new sanctions against the Islamic state.
The United States and Germany put a brave face on an escalating espionage dispute, stressing on Sunday the importance of their cooperation to solving several global crises but offering little indication they've fully mended ties.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says both of Afghanistan's presidential candidates are committed to abiding by the results of the "largest, most comprehensive audit" of the election runoff ballots possible.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry made a hastily arranged visit to Afghanistan on Friday to help resolve an election crisis sowing chaos in a country that the U.S. has spent hundreds of billions of dollars and lost more than 2,000 lives trying to stabilize.
Thousands of Ukrainians in cars stuffed with belongings lined up Thursday at the eastern border to cross into Russia, with some saying they felt betrayed by their government and vowing never to return.