- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
Latest John Kerry Items
Secretary of State John Kerry accused Moscow on Tuesday of accelerating the crisis in Ukraine instead of sticking to an agreement to ratchet back tensions, and said NATO partners should step up efforts to lessen Europe's energy dependence on Russian oil.
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is demanding that Secretary of State John Kerry apologize to Israel for comments he allegedly made Friday suggesting that Israel is becoming an apartheid state.
Yes, someone is actually tracking the hidden economic weight of all those pesky federal regulations. Here's the startling news: It cost Americans $1.9 trillion last year to comply with all the myriad rules and protocols that are issued by the federal bureaucracy at the rate of 3,500 a year — this according to Clyde Wayne Crews, vice president for policy at the Competitive Enterprise Institute.
Jewish leaders are fuming over remarks made by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, who cautioned that Israel risks becoming an apartheid state if a two-state solution cannot be reached.
Secretary of State John Kerry is headed to sub-Saharan Africa next week to talk about trade, democracy and human rights.
The tax man, not at all intimidated by widespread disgust at his behavior, is getting ever more aggressive in his pursuit of critics of the Obama administration.
Boston College says U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will deliver the keynote speech at the school's commencement exercises next month.
Russia announced new military exercises Thursday involving ground and air forces near its border with Ukraine, swiftly responding to a Ukrainian operation to drive pro-Russia insurgents out of occupied buildings in the country's tumultuous east.
The Obama administration said Tuesday it has certified that Egypt is upholding its 35-year-old peace treaty with Israel and therefore qualifies for some military and counterterrorism assistance.