- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - John Kohler
Two northeast Ohio brothers pleaded not guilty to aggravated murder in a New Year's Eve robbery-shooting that killed a man and his two teenage children.
As Fairbanks prepares to host the Arctic Winter Games this March and volunteers sign up by the hundreds, two local men and a sixth-grade class at Denali Elementary School are volunteering their time to give the games a voice.
Two brothers accused in a robbery-shooting that left a father and his two children dead have been indicted on aggravated murder charges in northeast Ohio.
"They did the contest and there was a bunch of voting and this one took like 80 percent of the vote," Kohler said.
"This is my town," Kohler said. "I care about what happens here. I want it to be cool if I can help make a cool thing."