- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - John Kuhn
Lambeau Field faithful will be able to scream Kuuuuuuuuuhn! at the top of their lungs for at least another year.
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers showed how dangerous they can be when they're at full strength Saturday night, overwhelming the Minnesota Vikings 24-10 in an NFC wild-card game that was never really close.
Coaches and teammates have had some good-natured fun at John Kuhn's expense all season, joking that he's always lobbying for carries by reminding people that he was the career rushing leader at Division II Shippensburg.
Green Bay is missing Ryan Grant and not just on the roster.
Rick Pitino's lawyer said the Louisville basketball coach might testify Tuesday or Wednesday in the case of a woman accused of trying to extort him.
A Kentucky woman lied repeatedly in an attempt to extort millions from the University of Louisville's basketball coach, then traded sexual favors and lied again to cover up her crime, federal prosecutors said at the start of her trial Monday.
Opening statements in the trial of a woman charged with trying to extort University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino focused on sex at a restaurant and who may have lied about it.
Assistant U.S. Attorney John Kuhn said in court Monday that Karen Cunagin Sypher threatened to ruin Pitino's reputation with false allegations of rape and that she lied repeatedly as part of her scheme.
Kuhn said the report is the basis for the charge of retaliating against a witness.