- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest John Kuhn Items
Lambeau Field faithful will be able to scream Kuuuuuuuuuhn! at the top of their lungs for at least another year.
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers showed how dangerous they can be when they're at full strength Saturday night, overwhelming the Minnesota Vikings 24-10 in an NFC wild-card game that was never really close.
Coaches and teammates have had some good-natured fun at John Kuhn's expense all season, joking that he's always lobbying for carries by reminding people that he was the career rushing leader at Division II Shippensburg.
Green Bay is missing Ryan Grant and not just on the roster.
Rick Pitino's lawyer said the Louisville basketball coach might testify Tuesday or Wednesday in the case of a woman accused of trying to extort him.
A Kentucky woman lied repeatedly in an attempt to extort millions from the University of Louisville's basketball coach, then traded sexual favors and lied again to cover up her crime, federal prosecutors said at the start of her trial Monday.
Opening statements in the trial of a woman charged with trying to extort University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino focused on sex at a restaurant and who may have lied about it.