- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - John Legend
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending March 3, 2014:
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, Feb. 24, to Sunday March. 2:
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Feb 24, 2014:
Nine-time Grammy winner John Legend will likely give a lift to graduates of the University of Pennsylvania this spring.
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Feb 17, 2014:
Mary J. Blige, John Legend and Marc Anthony kicked off Super Bowl weekend in style by serenading a celebrity-filled crowd in Manhattan.
There's an easy way to give pop music's most performance-hardened stars a case of the butterflies: Ask them to perform in front of The Beatles.
The Super Bowl practically comes with a guarantee of A-list star wattage: No matter where it's held, celebrities flock to the big game and the blowout extravaganzas connected to it.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Black Keys, John Legend and Band of Horses are joining with sports celebrities and Citi for a series of special evenings leading up to the Super Bowl.
The Eurythmics are reuniting — to pay tribute to the Beatles.
Drummer-producer Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson of the Roots is adding "author" to his resume.
Black Republicans often face harsh scrutiny from the left, and black Rush Limbaugh fans are no exception. MSNBC's Touré and music star John Legend shared some mockery for black "ditto-heads" this morning.
They were hooked: The moment singer-songwriter Jim James and his bandmates from My Morning Jacket first wandered into the immersive, genre-bending show "Sleep No More," there was no turning back.
Rachel Roy was at Vera Wang's NY Fashion Week show Tuesday, in a choice seat next to John Legend. Tory Burch regularly attends the shows of Narciso Rodriguez and Proenza Schouler. Diane von Furstenberg always makes room for Oscar de la Renta, and Tommy Hilfiger took in Belstaff.
Be it concert or charity auction, Bruce Springsteen can bring any event to a crescendo.
"I'm passionate for making a difference," Mr. Legend said during his speech accepting Africare's Bishop John T. Walker Distinguished Humanitarian Service Award.
"Searching for the truth is a process, and our world needs more people in that process," Mr. Legend said. "A commitment to truth will lead us to social justice."